Following midweek wins, both teams will be raring to go ahead of this huge North London Derby.
Arsenal are on a run of 18 games without a loss whilst Tottenham have earned six huge wins in a row.
Spurs were at home in the Champions league whilst Arsenal made an eventful trip to Ukraine to beat Vorskla 3-0. Arsenal will be expected to make wholesale changes though as they largely fielded an inexperienced eleven.
- Vincent Janssen, Mousa Dembele, Victor Wanyama and Davinson Sanchez are all absentees
- Erik Lamela is a doubt for the game
- Kieran Trippier will hope to be back for Sunday but may have to wait to regain his place in he starting XI
- Danny Rose is available for selection
- Alexandre Lacazette is a doubt for the game
- Laurent Koscielny is back in training and could be drafted in.
- Danny Welbeck, Nacho Monreal and Konstantinos Mavropanos are all ruled out with injury
If I was Poch;
Gk: Hugo Lloris
RB: Serge Aurier
CB: Jan Vertonghen
CB: Toby Alderweireld
LB: Ben Davies
CDM: Moussa Sissoko
CDM: Harry Winks
RM: Christian Eriksen
CAM: Dele Alli
LM: Heung-Min Son
ST: Harry Kane
This is going to be a very interesting game. Both teams will look to dominate the ball and it will be fascinating to see the possession stats from the contest. Arsenal will be full of confidence after going on a almighty 18 game unbeaten run but Tottenham are the in-form team at the moment. Form usually goes out the window in local derbies though! Really tough game to predict so I’m going to go for a score draw!
Arsenal 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur