Tottenham Hotspur need three points when they host Inter Milan at Wembley in the Champions League.
Spurs’ late victory against PSV Eindhoven kept their slim chances of advancement alive, but a point a point for Inter will send them through at Tottenham’s expense.
Tottenham will hope to use the momentum gained from their sensational 3-1 victory over Chelsea. Victory will see Spurs move level with Milan on points in Group B.
Tottenham Hotspur Report:
- Hugo Lloris returns from suspension and will see him take Gazzaniga’s place.
- Serge Aurier is expected to start as Kieran Trippier remains on the injured list.
- Davinson Sanchez, Victor Wanyama and Mousa Dembele are still out injured.
Inter Milan Report:
- Sime Vrsaljko is the only Inter Milan player ruled out through injury.
- Inter have lost their three last matches against Tottenham at White Hart Lane.
If I was Poch:
GK: Hugo Lloris
RB: Serge Aurier
CB: Toby Alderweireld
CB: Jan Vertonghen
LB: Ben Davies
CDM: Moussa Sissoko
CDM: Harry Winks
RM: Christian Eriksen
CAM: Dele Alli
LM: Heung-Min Son
ST: Harry Kane
I’m hoping for a Spurs win on Wednesday night. Inter Milan will be tough to break down as they know a point will be enough, so they will be compact and put men behind the ball. Both sides were convincing in their games this weekend and both scored three impressive goals. Spurs will be hoping to get vengeance following their disappointing collapse at the San Siro. They have won their last five and they should continue their good run of form.
Tottenham Hotspur 2-1 Inter Milan